Elon Musk is currently facing a significant boycott from government and corporate giants around the world for advertising on the X platform.
- The giant company IBM decided yesterday to ban all its ads on X.
- The world’s largest company, Apple, issued a decision minutes ago to ban all its ads on the X platform.
- The European Union has requested all executive services in the Union to stop displaying ads on X.
- Galad Science Company has stopped advertising on X.
- The giant company Adobe has joined the ad boycott on the X platform.
- Allegations that Elon Musk supports the statement “Jews spread hatred and then claim victimhood,” which is considered anti-Semitic.
- Allegations of posts on the platform calling for anti-Semitism.
- Claims about posts that are said to promote misleading information, and that the platform allows them to be published without taking action to stop them.
- Allegations of the platform allowing subscribers to upload videos and posts supporting Nazism, fascism, and anti-Semitism.